Therapies, Classes and Talks At The Natural Health Hub
New complementary health centre opening in Lymington this May
A new complementary health centre is now open, just off the High Street in Lymington. The Natural Health Hub will offer a wide range of therapies, classes and talks with the common goal of providing and promoting natural health for women, children and babies.
Classes include: hatha yoga, power yoga, tai chi, pilates and meditation. For mums and babies, pregnancy massage and yoga, plus baby massage courses. And for older folk and those who need a gentler, more spiritual class, yoga gold.
Free talk on Tuesday 9th May: Springclean your gut flora for a whole new you!
A full range of complementary treatments and therapies
The Hub will offer a full range of complementary treatments including: Bach Flower therapy, counselling/psychotherapy, ear candling, life retuning, forgiveness and empowerment coaching, food intolerance testing, homeopathy, hypnotherapy, massage (aromatherapy, clinical, deep tissue, hot stone, sports), Neal’s Yard facials, reflexology, reiki, scar treatment and TMJ work.
'The Hub will be dedicated to the health, happiness and empowerment of women, and committed to helping families bring up children as naturally as possible,’ says the owner, homeopath Sue Leach. ‘Our aim is to establish a centre of excellence in complementary therapies where high-calibre practitioners gather together and collaborate, a welcoming place for everyone to come for advice and holistic healing – physical, emotional or spiritual.’
Talks and workshops
The Hub will also be hosting a full programme of talks and workshops, the initial round of which will include:
- Monday lunchclub: pop in for advice from our natural health advisors over healthy nibbles, all free of charge
- Our body rehab challenge to slough off winter and get you on top form for spring
- Homeopathy for beginners: four weekly evening classes
- Mum and baby relaxation workshop
- Cultivate your green fingers gardening workshop
- Reiki refresher days
- Ayurvedic food workshop
- Breathing workshop: learn how to breath properly
- Money mindfulness coaching
- Road to self-love workshop
The Natural Health Hub
The Natural Health Hub is at 87b High Street, Lymington S041 9AN on 2 May 2017. Tucked behind Lymington High Street, along the passageway behind Halifax and Dogs Trust, in the white building on the right in the courtyard at the far end. Please be considerate of neighbours as you enter and leave the building.
To book appointments and classes, call 01590 670955 or go to www.TheNaturalHealthHub.co.uk for the online booking system. Or pop in any time from 2 May, opening hours will be Monday to Saturday 10-5pm.
The Natural Health Hub
87b High Street*
Lymington SO41 9AN
* Tucked behind Lymington High Street, along the passageway behind Halifax and Dogs Trust, white building on the right in the courtyard at the far end