Specialist HR Solutions, Lymington
Why work with Specialist HR Solutions Ltd?
- With over 20 years of HR experience, we’re an Independent HR Consultancy, with extensive HR experience in a variety of sectors
- We care about your business and take time to get to know you, to provide the best possible HR service
- We’re flexible – our HR services are tailored to meet your business needs, whatever the size of business
- We work with you on a business-on-demand basis - with no retained fees
- Our CIPD qualified HR Consultants provide a full range of HR services, from creating up-to-date Employment Contracts, Employee Handbooks or supporting you through a variety of tricky employment issues
- Whether you need line manager training, or support with Disciplinary and Grievance meetings, our HR services are all available through Zoom/Teams so that unnecessary delays in process are avoided and you get the same efficient HR service!
We love HR and the great clients we work with!
Clients need a safe pair of hands when managing HR issues and we work closely with you to achieve the best possible outcome - whatever the HR issue. With extensive business experience, we understand the commercial imperatives of running a successful business and the importance of aligning HR practices with wider business needs.
HR isn't always about difficult employment issues (although they do happen!) and it’s always a privilege to be part of high-performance improvements through an organisation’s biggest investment – its people! If something goes wrong along the way, we offer practical HR advice and support to resolve issues, quickly and effectively. Whether it's poor performance, sickness absence, a tricky disciplinary issue, or hands-on support needed for handling redundancies fairly and sensitively, we offer an HR service that frees up our clients to get on with their core business.
We specialise in working with start-ups and fast-growing businesses, by ensuring your HR function (however small) is completely up-to-date and running effectively. With fully compliant HR documents, employment contracts, policies and procedures and access to all HR templates and letters, we update your HR practices so that your ‘people’ business runs efficiently and effectively.
Our HR services are flexible and tailored to meet the individual needs of your organisation. We keep it simple, adaptable and affordable, for even the smallest of organisations.
HR services include:
- HR advice and support – on demand, when you need it
- HR support for Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings – in person or via Zoom/Teams
- Provision of Employment Contracts, HR Policies and Processes, HR letters and templates
- Employee Handbooks
- Recruitment and Selection support - from Job Advert creation to On-boarding and Induction
- HR Project Management and HR process transformation programmes
- Redundancy and team restructures
- Interactive Training for business owners and line managers (via Zoom/Teams for 2021)
Interactive Training Workshops include:
- Performance Management
- How to Conduct Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- Managing Homeworking
- Recruitment and Interviewing skills
- Equality and Diversity
- Social Media
- Immigration – preparing for new laws in 2021
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- How to have Difficult Conversations
For a free initial HR consultation, visit our website: https://www.specialisthrsolutions.co.uk or, drop us a note here:
We look forward to working with you!