Exciting "on the water" New Forest franchise opportunity
Experienced F&B operator sought for Royal Lymington Yacht Club: prime Solent based private members club
Royal Lymington Yacht Club is looking for an excellent food and beverage operator, which has experience of catering in a Members Club environment and all that is entailed.
In its enviable waterfront location looking down the Lymington River and across the Solent, Lymington Yacht Club is one of the most prestigious sailing clubs on the south coast. A private members' club with more than 2,000 members, it organises an extensive programme throughout the year of sailing and social events.
As such it requires a first class and varied range of catering! The fabulously located riverfront bar, lounge area and restaurant is as nothing without equally excellent food and beverage.
Summary of this attractive franchise opportunity at the Royal Lymington Yacht Club
- One of the most prestigious sailing clubs on the south coast
- Private Members Club with more than 2,000 members
- Enviable waterfront location overlooking the Solent
- Extensive programme of sailing and social events
- 2019 Turnover in excess of £600,000
- Seeking an experienced F&B operator
- Experience of operating in a Members Club environment
- Prepared to be flexible to accommodate Covid-19 operating restrictions.
Expressions of interest by 24 July
Interested parties are requested to download and complete the Expression of Interest Form from the Club’s website via this link.
(Link repeated here:http://rlymyc.org.uk/RLymYC_EOI_120620)
Completed Expressions of Interest should then be submitted by email to
Expressions of interest should be submitted on or before Friday 24 July.