Transform your New Forest wedding into something extraordinary
Unbelievably special wedding package offer at the Montagu Arms Hotel - book before 31 August 2018
Imagine inviting your wedding guests to your romantic 17th century manor house, with its timeless English country garden and an award-winning chef on hand to create a fabulous wedding banquet.
Show them to their beautiful suite with its four-poster bed, chat to them over Champagne and canapes in grounds fragrant with honeysuckle and roses, and let the Master of Ceremonies guide you effortlessly through the day.
"Dream come true" New Forest wedding opportunity
This wonderful dream could come true with an Exclusive Use wedding package at the Montagu Arms Hotel in the picturesque New Forest village of Beaulieu, where weddings are transformed into something extraordinary.
The hotel’s doors are closed to the public, and the country house retreat becomes yours for the day, with only your closest friends and family around you.
With flawless service and renowned 3AA Rosette dining, the bride and groom can completely relax, knowing everything will be taken care of.
Booking your Exclusive Use wedding before August 31 could include savings of up to £1,650 on selected dates until May 2019.
The Exclusive Use wedding package includes:
• 24 bedrooms for you and your guests, including 17 guest bedrooms, four of which feature beautiful four-poster beds, and five individually-styled suites
• A dedicated wedding coordinator
• A red carpet welcome
• A Master of Ceremonies to guide you through the day
• Private use of all rooms for your civil ceremony and wedding breakfast
• Private use of the quintessentially English gardens, which feature a beautiful fountain designed by metalwork artist Giuseppe Lund, relaxing terrace area with comfortable loungers, croquet lawn and kitchen garden
• Colour co-ordinated floral arrangements for your tables
• A glass of Champagne or two house drinks and three Montagu canapes per person for the drinks reception
• Three-course meal from our selected wedding breakfast menu
• Half a bottle of house wine per person with the wedding breakfast
• Still and sparkling water for each table
• A glass of Champagne with the toast
• A personalised table plan and table menus
• Traditional silver cake stand and knife
• Room hire for the evening reception
• A delicious hot buffet of your choice for evening guests
And the price? Cick here for details and contacts.