Open from 11-5. Free Entry.
Entrance to all events (except theatre) is free. Open from 11am to 5pm.
Event enquiries 01590 671570 or www.facebook.com/Artisansbytheriver
For six consecutive Summer Sundays in Lymington, local artisans, musicians and crafters will gather together on the lawns by the Solent to share their trade, and entice the public to enjoy something different. Including something for everybody including the little ones with children's playground and lots of entertainment. There will be music in the Pavilion, enticing food stalls and art galore!
View the arts and crafts specially designed for the summer. Listen to the music and the concerts in the band stand for relaxing Sunday afternoon entertainment. There are always a variety of refreshment stalls and entertainment for the younger generation. And plenty of space for your dogs. There is a wonderful view of the river Solent for visitors and locals alike, and sometimes a glimpse of the Isle of Wight.
Different entertainments each week - details to follow.
Bath Road Park is just at the bottom of the High Street, next to Berthon Boatyard, RNLI and the Royal Lyminton Yacht Club. It is also a short stroll from Lymington's famous Seawater Baths!
Don't miss out - we have had huge success for the last two years - weather permitting.
Discount vouchers available from participating businesses, restaurants, hotels and bed and breakfast accommodation.
About the Organisers of Artisans by the River: Blue Dog Art
Blue Dog Art networks between artisans and businesses for event management as well as unique selling and marketing opportunities. We specialise in supporting local artists, musicians and artisans in promoting their businesses. This year our big event is the open air summer festival in Bath Road, Lymington.
I am most grateful for the support, advice (+ patience) and financial assistance we have received and would like to thank:-
• Lymington & Pennington Town Council for guiding us through the myriad obstacles
• Environmental Health, New Forest District Council
• Event Insurance in providing us with a do-able quote
And to thank our media partners:-
• Lymington.com and Bartley Marketing
• The Lymington Directory
• The Lymington & New Milton Times
• The Lymington Print Company
• The Herald
• The Lymington and District Chamber of Commerce
• The Photo Lab Lymington
• 18 different Facebook pages and Twitter
• Maxwell Hamilton & St Barbe for selling tickets for the al fresco theatre production
• Deep Blue Financial – Lymington Italia Festival
• Lymington Arts Festival
• The Lymington Centre
• St Barbe Museum & Information Centre
• The New Forest Post
• The Local Art Scene
• Lymington & Pennington Town Council website
• Rotary Club of Lymington
• Rain or Shine Theatre Company
• And Vistaprint for our banners
Our thanks also to all our participants - our stall holders, entertainers and refreshment providers (see our Facebook page!) - https://www.facebook.com/Artisansbytheriver
And a very special thank you to my ‘partner in crime’, Alison Aldridge, Events/Stall Co-Ordinator. Without her consistent hard work, savvy & keeping me on track, this event would never have happened!
Powered by iCagenda