Come along to our Recruitment Open Days
Colten Care at Linden House, Lymington - a dedicated dementia care home.
Due to an exciting, final phase of expansion at Linden House, we are currently recruiting for:
- Health Care Assistants
- Senior Care Leads
- Registered Nurses
Bring your CV with you for an immediate interview (subject to availability)
These Recruitment Days will be held on:
SATURDAY 21st SEPTEMBER 2019 - 10am to 4pm
TUESDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2019 - 2pm to 8pm
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY, JUST DROP IN BETWEEN THE ADVERTISED TIMES.
Join us to find out about our current job opportunities, career development, benefits and much more! We will be showcasing our beautiful new expansion with roof-top terrace!
Competitive pay rates, enhancements, welcome bonuses and benefits. Contracts available to suit full-time, part-time and Bank (casual cover).
Refreshments will be available on the day.
Telephone our recruitment team on 01425 460955 for more information.
If you can't attend either event or you wish to apply sooner, please call the number above for more information.
About our benefits:
- we offer truly competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements for nights and weekends
- enhanced rates for experienced Carers and those with Diploma Level / NVQ qualifications (Levels 2 & 3)
- welcome bonuses for all Nursing and Care roles (ranging between £500 to £2000; terms apply)
- support with professional development and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- you’ll be trained to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- staff recommendation scheme
- annual pay review
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- choice of hot or cold meals on duty
- free uniforms provided
- contributory pension scheme
- background checks at no cost to you
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex. Our established services are all rated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care.
We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’ We play an active role in furthering dementia friendly communities as part of our work.
Our aims are simple: to be recognised as both the care home ‘provider of choice’ and ‘employer of choice.’
Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.