Covid-19: New Forest businesses offering delivery
Many New Forest businesses are offering local delivery to help those in self-isolation during the coronavirus situation.
Dining at home like royalty with no shopping, prepping or cooking, and practically no clearing up.
A silver lining to social distancing?
A number of local businesses in the hospitality sector from hotels to restaurants to pubs to caterers have enterprisingly and swiftly got their acts together to provide home cooked meals delivered to your doorstep....
If you contact a business, please mention Lymington.com - we're a small local business too and need your support!
Stay in the loop by subscribing free of charge for our weekly email, 'Weekly What's On' - out every Friday.
Find other useful information during the coronavirus crisis here - including community help groups. This includes a printable postcard that you can drop round to neighbours (do knock on their door and say hello too) - remember some of your neighbours may not have access to the internet or social media.
Meals - deliveries in the New Forest area
- La Perle, Milford on Sea are offering take away and a delivery service from 7 April. Delicious home-made cuisine, prepared to our usual high standard using fresh, local ingredients. Tuesdays to Fridays from 5pm. Call 01590 643557 or order online at JUST EAT. Full details and menu at www.laperle.co.uk. QUOTE LM20 for 20% OFF during March! (£25 min. spend, telephone orders only) Currently in self-isolation for 2 weeks.
- Turfcutter's Arms, East Boldre. Offering a collection service with deliveries too, of all their favourite menu items including fish n chips, ham egg n chips, veggie curry, veggie and beef burgers n chips, Blackwater faggots and even their delicious Pie of the Day, all plated up and piled high with home cooked veg and served with extra gravy separately. They also have takeaway containers for you to enjoy your favourite beer at home! https://www.the-turfcutters-new-forest.co.uk
- Balmer Lawn Hotel, Brockenhurst. Is now offering a takeaway/ delivery meals service. Find the menu here, available between 12 and 8pm daily (although you can order during the morning - see below) Call 01590 623116 to place your order, this can be in the morning ready for lunch or dinner: give your name & telephone number, pay by card over the phone or cash on arrival, let the team know if you wish to collect or deliver. If you rather not come into the hotel the team will bring your food to you, Collection drive-by; give the last 3 digit of your number plate, park up and they will bring your food to you
- The Monkey House is open and is now offering a takeaway menu (click here to see) so that you can enjoy some of your Monkey House favourites from the comfort of your home AND the team are also offering 25% off all wine, bottled beers and soft drinks. Daily specials will also be available where possible, please ask when ordering. Call 01590 676 754 to order and pay by card over the phone. If you’d rather not come into the pub, tell us the last 3 digits of your number plate. On arrival - park up, call us and we will bring your food out to you.
- Meals on Wheels, Lymington. Call 01590 671261.
- Camellia's Restaurant, Everton Nurseries. £7.50 main course, £2.50 dessert. Call 01590 642155 ex 223.
- The Larder, Lymington. More information soon.
- The Naked Pantry, New Milton. Household goods and cupboard essentials. Call 01425 613555.
- Kate's Kitchen Meals, New Milton. Meals for senior citizens and the less able. Call 01425 627849.
- Ciao Belli, Lymington. Italian cuisine - more details soon.
- Lal Quilla, Lymington. Indian meals. Call 01590 671681
- Walhampton Arms, Lymington. Meal deliveries from 19/3. More info to follow.
- Borough Arms, Lymington. Carvery and pub starting 20/3. More info to follow.
- Three Tuns Inn, Bransgore. Meal deliveries. Call 01425 672232
- The White Hart, Pennington. Meal deliveries. Call 01590 673495.
- The Cliff House, Barton on Sea. Meal deliveries. Call 01425 619333.
- East End Arms, Lymington. Meal deliveries. Call 01590 626223.
- Lazy Lion, Milford on Sea. Meal deliveries. Call 01590 641111.
- Elderflower Restaurant, Lymington. Takeaway collection, delivery around Lymington. Call 01590 676908.
- Ray's Italian Kitchen, Milford on Sea. Italian cuisine delivered from 19/3. Call 01590 645300.
- Smugglers Inn, Milford on Sea. Collection, delivery to very close locations. Call 01590 644414.
- Café 3, Lymington. Delivery and pick up option. Call 01590 671063.
- Rosie Lea Tea House & Bakery, Brockenhurst. Delivery and pick up option. Call 01590 622797.
- Albero, Brockenhurst. Italian offering collection. Call 01590 624266.
- Forest Park, Brockenhurst. Free delivery to vulnerable individuals. Call 01590 622844.
- The Silver Hind, Sway. Delivery of meals. Call 01590 683900.
- Lemana, Lymington. Meal delivery - including vegan and gluten free options. Call 01590 675535.
- Bongusta, Brockenhurst. Meal delivery (cold items). Call 01590 624860.
- Appetite 4 Adventure, Sway are now supplying hearty homemade meals for local delivery plus treats/handcare from other wonderful local producers. Call 01590 644513 for more details.
Groceries and wine - deliveries in the New Forest area
- South Lawn Hotel, Milford on Sea - daily dairy and bakery delivery service. This service will start as of Monday 23rd March 2020, there will be a designated team taking orders from 9am each day. We will be adding to our leaflet the delivery details; if you live within a 5 mile radius of the hotel we will deliver for FREE, we will also deliver up to a 10mile radius but there will be an additional charge of £2 per mile. More details to follow. 01590 643911
- Balmer Lawn Hotel, Brockenhurst have vouchers for Mother’s Day: see Facebook page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1065925380457982
- Thatched Cottage Hotel, Brockenhurst are making batches of their delicious, fresh scones to take away and will also deliver. Call 01590 622005.
- Roots & Fruits, Lymington - fruit and veg boxes. Call 01590 678225. They also do dried goods (seeds, nuts etc) and refillables like laundry powder, shampoo, etc - a lovely team so just ask when you call. Deliver to a wide local area.
- Village Veg, Brockenhurst. Weekly delivered boxes. Call 01590 622234.
- Verveine Fish Market Restaurant - fish deliveries. Call 01590 642176.
- Everything Pets, Hordle. Pet supplies delivered. Call 01425 616722.
- Greens Raw Pet Food, New Milton. Free delivery of pet supplies Tuesday and Thursday. Call 01425 207022.
- Karen's Pet Market, Lymington. Pet supplies delivered. Call 01590 676886.
- Grovely Pets, Brockenhurst. Pet supplied delivered. Call 01590 633212.
- Nicola's Fabrics, Lymington. Free delivery, from a single reel of thread to fabric. Call 01590 670095.
- Milford News, Milford on Sea. Newspaper delivery. Call 01590 643188.
- Harvest Fine Foods, Totton. Home deliveries for everyday essentials you may not be able to get at the super market currently. Call 01202 470444.
- Chocolate by Miss Witt can deliver Mother’s Day Chocolates to your door Step. Call 07855 787638.
- Naked Jam can deliver for Mother's Day. Jams. Call 01590 683381.
- Yasmin Design, Florist in Lymington will deliver flowers. Call 01590 610510.
- Pilley Community Shop, Pilley. Delivery of food and gifts. Call 01590 673380.
- Crystals, Lymington. Household goods, homewares, kitchen wares, storage boxes. Call 01590 689203.
- Kernal Cobs, Lymington. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free snacks. Call 01590 630363.
- Solent Cellar, Lymington. Wine deliveries. Call 01590 674852.
- Owtons, Southampton. Butchers, offering meat boxes with extras including cheese. Call 02380 601154.
- Beach Hut 'n' Boats, Lymington. Great for gifts - handmade gifts and soft furnishings. Call 07446 104791.
- Wessex Photographic, Lymington. Order prints online, can deliver batteries, scanning or printing. Call 01258 472317.
- CoffeeMongers, Lymington. Freshly roasted coffee. Call Freshly roasted coffee 01590 676736.
- The Fish Stall, Mudeford. Fish deliveries. Call 01425 275389.
- Red Herring Catering, Brockenhurst. Simple home cooked meals delivered. Call 01590 622222.
- LCFitnessandNutrition is offering a free delivery service in Lymington and surrounding areas for cold pressed juice/blend, ginger/turmeric shots etc- Louise Cottingham will leave outside your front doors. Call 07582 717689.
- The Cadland Estate has started community fresh fruit and veg boxes - currently Thursdays: delivering to the elderly & isolated or those just generally needing farm fresh healthy food. Collection from Cadland contactless safe point or delivery for anyone needing in the Forest / Lymington. Call 07468 862307 for more details.
- The Naked Pantry in New Milton are offering delivery of eggs, bread and meat. Order by 1pm. Deliveries to Highcliffe/Walkford, New Milton/ Barton, Everton/ Milford, Lymington/ Pennington and Hordle/Sway/Brockenhurst. Call 01425 613555.
- Y-not Private Hire will do whatever they can to help, including collecting shopping and delivering essential supplies to people. As a small business they cannot offer this as a free service. Click link for contact details.
- Boost Bikes Brockenhurst are keeping cyclists wheels turning - essential sales & repairs and they also have a few ex rental bikes for sale for people to use during the lockdown, or weekly rentals available.They can deliver and collect to maintain social distance but are also serving people at their shop in small numbers but not for general browsing. One shop/office from next week at their station location. Call on 01590 624204.
- Aqua Plumbing will carry on throughout as an emergency service. They will risk assess including asking you stay well out the way in another room and will then clean any area they have touched. Call 01590 671875.
- Ear Sense, Lymington. Audiologist - home visits with no visiting fee. Call 07814 822631.
- Stephen Harris Gas Heating Plumbing, New Milton - will carry on as long as possible as an emergency service. Call 01425 623806.